1.1. At Sirius Analysis Limited (Sirius) we are committed to protecting your privacy. This policy applies when we are acting as a controller of personal data, i.e. where we have determined the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data. It applies to all users of our website www.sirius-analysis.co.uk, including emails, phone calls or other enquiries submitted to Sirius, and prospective employees.
2. Personal Data
2.1. We may process your personal data for the purpose of contacting you if you submit an enquiry using our website or via email or phone. The personal data we collect from you may include:
2.1.1. Contact Details e.g. name, organisation, email address, phone number
2.1.2. CVs and supporting information as required for business / recruitment purposes
2.2. In addition to the information you submit to us via the website, we may collect information about visits to the site, page browser access, the popularity of each page, the number of pages accessed by visitors, the number of emails sent and the average time spent on the site. None of this information is linked back to you as an individual.
3. Why we process it and the legal basis for doing so
3.1. We will collect, hold, and process relevant individuals’ personal data for the following purposes:
3.1.1. to contact you if you submit an enquiry using our website, via email or phone.
3.1.2. to interact with you as part of professional dealings with the you and the organisation you represent.
3.1.3. to support our recruitment processes.
3.2. The legal basis for this processing is that it is necessary to achieve our legitimate interest, namely the promotion and or delivery of our services, and the recruiting of personnel to ensure the continued provision of our services.
3.3. We also process your cookies for the purposes of monitoring our website usage. The legal basis for this processing is your consent. See below for more information on the cookies that we use.
3.4. We will not sell your data or share your data without your permission. Please note, we may share your data within our organisation. We will not use your information for any automated decision making or profiling or for direct marketing.
3.5. Please note that by sending your personal information to us you are explicitly consenting to the processing of such information in this way.
4. Data retention
4.1. We will store your personal data in accordance with our defined data retention periods.
5. Your rights
5.1. As you are providing us with your personal data, it is important to us that you are aware of the following rights that you have in relation to our processing of that personal data:
• You can be provided with a copy of any personal data concerning you that we process, unless that would affect the rights and freedoms of others. You can also be provided with additional information on how that personal data is processed by us.
• You can have us rectify any personal data of yours that we hold that is inaccurate or incomplete. In certain circumstances, you can also ask us to erase or restrict the use of any of your personal data that we process.
• You can object at any time to our processing of your personal data on grounds related to your particular situation.
• You can withdraw your consent to our processing of cookies at any time by contacting email@example.com stating “GDPR” in the heading.
• You can exercise any of the rights listed above by contacting us using the details at the bottom of this notice. If you are unhappy with any aspect of how we processed your personal data or your request to exercise a right, you can lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
6. Contact Details
6.1. Sirius Analysis Limited is incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 12326135 and whose registered office is at 3, Acorn Business Centre Northarbour Road, Cosham, Portsmouth, Hampshire, United Kingdom, PO6 3TH.
6.2. We are contactable by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLARITY FROM COMPLEXITY
Copyright © Sirius Analysis Ltd